Here is an example of how we approach the Bathroom Cleaning Process.
- Dust down the ceiling and corners. Consider if the walls in your home need to be washed. As part of th ebathroom cleaning process, we will dust and clean all wall art. We are very careful when cleaning framed art and photographs. We never spray cleaner or water onto the frame. The liquid can seep behind the glass and damage the pictures. Instead we spray on a clean cloth to wipe the frame and glass.
- Dust the vents and fans. When it comes to bathroom cleaning, we will dust the outside of vents and fans and get rid of all the dust bunnies. We may need to use a gentle cleanser mixed with water and a cleaning cloth.
- Scrub the shower and tub. We will clean your shower curtain and shower doors. We will dissolve soap scum buildup.
- Scrub down the toilet. We will clean your toilet, especially the handle, crevices on the outside, and underneath.
- Wash the outside of the medicine cabinets.
It is important to have a clean mirror and cabinet. With our bathroom cleaning plans, We help you bring back the shine on your mirror and wipe away the dirt from your medicine cabinet.
- Wash down the sink and fixtures. In your bathroom, the sink can often times the sink gets very dirty. We’ll clean your sink and make sure it is looking good for your guests.
- Shake out bathroom rugs. Rugs can get dirty quickly. We will shake the rugs out and clear the dust mites.
- Sweep and mop the floor. Bathroom cleaning just isn’t all about cleaning the cabinets and the toilet. We also sweep and mop the floor. If you have rugs we will vacuum or shake those as well.
- Empty and wash out the trash can. Lining the trash can will save time when it needs to be emptied, and help keep it cleaner longer.
- Prepare for guests. We will make sure the bathroom is clean and organized for your guests.
Some of the tools we use during the bathroom cleaning process:
- Dust mop (preferably with a long handle)
- Cleaning cloths
- Small bucket with handle
- Sponges or stiff brush
- Cleansers of choice
- Broom and mop or towel
- Plastic sack to line trash can