Standard Cleaning Service FAQ
In the standard cleaning service we offer surface cleaning in the bedrooms, including dusting and vacuuming. We help clean your bathrooms, including toilets, sink, shower, floors, mirrors and tub. In the kitchen we clean the counters, floors, wipe down the fridge, microwave, toaster, stove, and other appliances.
In the standard cleaning service it does not include ironing and laundry.
Yes, we can do laundry for you, while we are cleaning, but there will be additional charges.
Yes, we can do ironing for you, while we are cleaning, but there will be additional charges.
Yes, we are very flexible and we will work with your special needs to develop the perfect cleaning routine.
Deluxe Cleaning Service FAQ
Deluxe Cleaning is an upgraded cleaning package that includes all of the items in the standard cleaning package, plus additional service for a thorough cleaning.
Deluxe Cleaning will not include those items generally found in the After party clean up and Move in Move out plans.
After Party Cleaning Service FAQ
This cleaning plan is perfect for assistance with party preparation or after-party cleaning services. From small parties to large events, we can help! Do you have a big celebration coming up at home or work? Let us do the work of returning your location to pristine condition. Let us return your house or location to pre-party condition. We’ll help you prepare for your party in any way you need. Let us handle the party preparation work so that you can focus on your guests!
We quote based on areas that need cleaning. If there is something not included we will tell prior to starting.
Catering is generally not included in our cleaning plans, but we do offer assistance in this area. We can help you prepare food and serve food at your party. We will provide you a quote after speaking with you.
Here is an example of how we approach the Bathroom Cleaning Process.
- Dust down the ceiling and corners. Consider if the walls in your home need to be washed. We will dust and clean all wall art. We are very careful when cleaning framed art and photographs. We never spray cleaner or water onto the frame. The liquid can seep behind the glass and damage the pictures. Instead we spray on a clean cloth to wipe the frame and glass.
- Dust the vents and fans. We will dust the outside of vents and fans. We may need to use a gentle cleanser mixed with water and a cleaning cloth.
- Scrub the shower and tub. We will clean your shower curtain and shower doors. We will dissolve soap scum buildup.
- Scrub down the toilet. We will clean your toilet, especially the handle, crevices on the outside, and underneath.
- Wash the outside of the medicine cabinets.It is important to have a clean mirror and cabinet. We help you bring back the shine on your mirror and wipe away the dirt from your medicine cabinet.
- Wash down the sink and fixtures. In your bathroom, the sink can often times the sink gets very dirty. We’ll clean your sink and make sure it is looking good for your guests.
- Shake out bathroom rugs. Rugs can get dirty quickly. We will shake the rugs out and clear the dust mites.
- Sweep and mop the floor.We vacuum your floor first, and then we wash the floor.
- Empty and wash out the trash can. Lining the trash can will save time when it needs to be emptied, and help keep it cleaner longer.
- Prepare for guests.We will make sure the bathroom is clean and organized for your guests.
Some of our tools when cleaning the bathroom:
- Dust mop (preferably with a long handle)
- Cleaning cloths
- Small bucket with handle
- Sponges or stiff brush
- Cleansers of choice
- Broom and mop or towel
- Plastic sack to line trash can
What is included with bedroom cleaning?
We are your Santa Barbara Bedroom Cleaning Specialists.
1. We take all of the dirty clothing we find in your bedroom and put it in a hamper.
Since you’re in a hurry, don’t worry about unrolling socks, and pulling shirts right side out. These tasks are easier to do while sorting the laundry. We will handle all of this for you. It would be very helpful if you could grab all of the dirty clothes and place them on your bed.
2. Refold or re-hang clean clothes
If you have a significant amount of clean clothing lying around waiting to be folded and hung, we will assist you in this task.
3. Grab all trash and put in the trashcan.
We’re very smart about what is trash and what is important documents. We’re throwing away obvious trash, not sorting through boxes and closets. We’ll take out the trash as well.
4. Make the bed.
If you need us to make your bed, we can do that as well. Making the bed changes the look of a room. It makes a room more inviting and uncluttered looking.
5. Pickup all the misplaced items on the floor, bed, desk, etc.
We will help you organize bedroom items into a basket, box, or bag. Items that belong in another room in the house will be properly relocated.
7. Straighten surfaces.
If it has been a long time since you have cleaned in here, you may have large accumulations of your stuff that belongs in your room but is not in its proper place. We’ll help you organize everything in your bedroom and make it look nice and neat.
8. Vacuum and Mop if needed
Some bedrooms are hardwood floors, while others are carpet. In both cases, we will make sure to vacuum or mop the dirt away from the floor.
For more information about what is included or not included in the bedroom cleanup, please contact Rosie at (805)225-3497
Call Us Anytime!
PO Box 803 Summerland, CA 93067
Please download this form to order your services. Move In or Move Out Service Form
We are licensed, bonded, and insured.
- Custom Cleaning Packages Available!
- Mix And Max Deluxe With Standard
- Add Ironing & Dog Sitting
- Weekend Cleaning Available (call in advance)
Ask Us About These Extra Services:
- Carpet Cleaning
- Window and Blind Cleaning
- Dog Sitting
- House Sitting