Get Your Household Ready for Coronavirus
Spring cleaning has taken on a new urgency this year. Heeding the Covid-19 prevention guidance from the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and other health authorities, people are intensely washing, dusting, and disinfecting homes and offices, with the knowledge that lives may literally depend on it.
- We use industrial-strength disinfectants with a broad spectrum kill claim
- All infected materials are cleaned, disinfected, and properly disposed
- Face respirator masks and gloves are worn at all times by our maids
- We adhere to a stringent Coronavirus demobilization process for our equipment, trucks and waste storage areas
Disease outbreak is an extremely serious situation and we understand that the health and safety of you, your family, and employees are on the line. Don’t take any chances; call in the professionals.
We provide maid service to homes and offices in Santa Ynez, Solvang, Los Olivos, Carpinteria, Isla Vista, Goleta, Santa Barbara, Montecito, Summerland, Ventura, Oxnard, and Camarillo.
For more information on our Coronavirus cleaning methods, get in touch by filling out our contact form.
We are offering a $200 Cleaning Special until the end of March.
(common areas only)
Practice good personal health habits and plan for home-based actions
Practice everyday preventive actions now. Remind everyone in your household of the importance of practicing everyday preventive actions that can help prevent the spread of respiratory illnesses:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick, except to get medical care.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue.
- Clean frequently touched surfaces and objects daily (e.g., tables, countertops, light switches, doorknobs, and cabinet handles) using a regular household detergent and water.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing. If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Always wash your hands with soap and water if your hands are visibly dirty.
Choose a room in your home that can be used to separate sick household members from those who are healthy. Identify a separate bathroom for the sick person to use, if possible. Plan to clean these rooms, as needed, when someone is sick.
Learn how to care for someone with COVID-19 at home.
COVID-19 Readiness Resources
- Visit cdc.gov/COVID19 for the latest information and resources
- COVID 2019 Situation Summary
- Prevention and Treatment
- What to Do If You Are Sick
- Pregnant Women and COVID FAQs
- Stigma Related to COVID-19
- Handwashing: A Family Activity
- Handwashing: Clean Hands Save Lives
On a hopeful note, the novel Coronavirus is among the easiest viruses to destroy, as Consumer Reports explains. Soap and water, household bleach, isopropyl alcohol (aka rubbing alcohol) or hydrogen peroxide are effective agents in the absence of stronger chemicals.
Stay safe everyone!
Call / TXT 805-242-8894
We are licensed, bonded, and insured.
Call Us Anytime!
About Rosie’s Cleaning Service: Rosie’s Cleaning Service has been the Santa Barbara cleaning experts since 1990. Services include residential cleaning, commercial cleaning, after party cleaning, post-construction clean-up service, and vacation rental clean-up service. Download “The Top 10 Reasons Customers Choose Rosie’s Cleaning.” “Like” us Facebook page for instant alerts on our 24hr flash sales. Call 805-242-8894 for a quick quote on Santa Barbara maid service.