That time of year is upon us. Where did the time go? We ask ourselves that same question every year. It seems that we’ve become busier than ever and the events keep coming one after another. Whew! What a roller coaster!
In anticipation for the holidays we have put together a short list of cleaning tips to help you pull it all together.
- Clean Dusty Christmas Tree: Now is the time to pull out that artificial Christmas Tree from the Garage, and have us clean it for you!
- Scrub Dirty Oven: Before you get to baking those peppermint twist cookies, consider how long it’s been since you properly cleaned your oven.
- Replace Germy Sponge: Replace your sponge with a new one every few weeks, even more often if someone in your home as been sick. However, if you’re looking for a more frugal option, you can eliminate germs by either microwaving your sponge for a minute or putting it through a dishwasher cycle.
- Sanitize Kitchen: The kitchen is the natural gathering place in most homes and therefore deserves extra attention. Start from the top down, cleaning all surfaces and appliances to remove dust, grease, and crumbs. Don’t forget to take care of the refrigerator, removing outdated leftovers and deep cleaning dirty storage bins and shelves.
- Tidy Up Guest Room: Guest rooms should feel warm, inviting, and cozy. To make a good impression, make sure to properly dust and vacuum the room and launder all linens before your guests arrive.
BONUS TIP FOR PARENTS: Consider donating some of your kids old toys, to make room for new ones. It can be tempting to be sneaky when getting rid of toys; however, it’s never too early to start teaching your kids to think of others, so involve them in the process. Start by pointing out all the toys that your child has and how blessed your family truly is. Then start finding toys that aren’t being played with and have started to collect dust. Explain to your child that toys are meant to be played with and if they aren’t playing with them, someone else could be. Find an organization that will take donated toys and give them to families in need.
Below are our special offers for holiday season:
1 BEDROOM / 1 BATH – $120 (normally $150)
2 BEDROOM / 2 BATH – $160 (normally $200)
3 BEDROOM / 2 BATH – $230 (normally $285)
Call to schedule your cleaning 805-242-8894
This will seem obvious, but bear in mind our schedule gets really busy during the holidays. If you are thinking about getting your home cleaned up for the holiday events then other people are probably doing the same thing.
With Rosie’s Cleaning, you don’t have to worry about cleaning anymore! We treat your home like our own, and that means we know how important it is to make sure that everything is just right for the holidays.
We have a variety of different cleaning service packages to choose from, whether you’re looking for a one time cleaning, or a fixed schedule for a few weeks, we can arrange it. And now, with our holiday gift cards, you can give the gift of a clean home or office.
This time of year we do our very best to accommodate everyone’s schedules, but we can only do what is physically possible. Think ahead and get on the schedule sooner rather than later. Call 805-242-8894 or email email@example.com for a quick quote.
We also have a helpful FAQ where you can learn more about what is included in our cleaning service.
As always please send us your thoughts, we love hearing from our customers!
We ensure that your home and office stays exceptionally clean! Need help cleaning your home or office before inviting over your holiday guests? Rosies Cleaning can help!
Schedule your cleaning before December 31st and take advantage of our special pricing for the Holidays! Call 805-242-8894
Give the gift of a clean home or office! Rosie’s Cleaning makes it easy to give a friend or family member a little extra time. A house cleaning gift certificate is perfect for friends and family.
TXT OR CALL TO SCHEDULE YOUR CLEANING